In this policy, “us,” “we” or “our” means Best Management Articles (BMA), and the “Site” or “Website” refers to bestmanagementarticles.com.
You understand and agree that all material, information, and data accessed or used by, or provided to you through the Website (the Website Content) is the intellectual property of BMA or any relevant third parties from whom BMA may license that Website Content.
You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on any of the Website Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by BMA or by the owners of that Website Content in a separate agreement.
You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Website Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Website, including obtaining and using any information, products, and services, at your own risk.
Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property on the Website is owned or licensed by BMA. Subject to these Terms, BMA grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license (License) to view, download, and use information directly accessible through the Website.
You agree that, subject to your use of the Website in accordance with the limited License granted to you, you will not infringe BMA’s intellectual property in the Website and will not modify, copy, republish, frame, distribute, or communicate any part of the Website or any information contained in it or otherwise use the Website in a way that will infringe BMA’s intellectual property or other rights.
Any of the trademarks or logos displayed on the Website may be registered or unregistered marks of BMA. You may not use these trademarks or logos without the express permission of BMA. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or logos is strictly prohibited.
- is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading;
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
- impersonates another person or entity, attempts to solicit personal information from another user, contains sexually explicit language or images, advertises, or promotes the sale of products or services such as firearms, tobacco or alcohol, adult products and services, and any other products or services BMA considers inappropriate;
- contains spam, chain letters, pyramid and other such selling and marketing schemes, computer viruses, computer code, files or programs, or other harmful components that are designed to interrupt, destroy, change, or limit the functionality of the Website or any other computer software, hardware, or other electronic equipment, information which in any way impinges on another user’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or otherwise breaches or encourages other users to breach these Terms;
- violates any law, statute, or regulation;
- forges information to disguise the origin of any User Content; and
- encourages or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behvior.
You grant BMA a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocably, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright you have in any User. You also agree to waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that User Content in favour of BMA.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that BMA is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising as a result of breach of these Terms, in tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of, or in connection, with:
(a) the use of the Website;
(b) the use by BMA of information provided by you to BMA through the Website;
(c) being unable to access the Website for whatever reason and however arising, including (without limitation) negligence; and
(d) the use of your Website password by you or any third party to whom you have made the password available.
Subject to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), BMA expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at BMA’s sole discretion):
(e) in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
(i) the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
(f) in the case of services:
(i) the supply of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify BMA against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by BMA, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
(a) your breach or non-observance of any term of these Terms; or
(b) any breach or inaccuracy in any representations or warranties made to BMA.
Suspension or termination of access
The Website, including e-Newsletters, may feature or display third party advertising. The third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements. Neither BMA, nor its officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate recommend or endorse the goods or services that may be advertised on the Website, nor do they offer the goods or services for sale of make any other representation whatsoever about them. If you choose to order a product or service advertised by a third party on the Website, you do so at your own risk.
No waiver of any breach of these Terms will be construed as a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
These Terms were last updated on 29 March 2023.
For further information on using this site, please contact us.